Wednesday 24 August 2011

Travel photos

Everybody loves to travel - so do I.  I've been to Europe, England, China, Australia, Indonesia and of course our neighbours Thailand and Singapore.  I frequently travel in a group of 4 or 6, i.e. with my brothers-in-law.

When in a small group and not rushing for time, one will be able to capture many beautiful scenes.  I do not like to join tour groups as there are too many people and the guide will take you to places where every other guide goes.  People will be getting into you photos.  It is very annoying.  This is what I experienced during my China trip.  A few times we joined the local tour and the places we went were packed with China's local tourists.  Furthermore, we had to rush from one spot to another as other groups arrived.  It is impossible to take any good shots.


 My wife and myself had to rushed to this spot for this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment