Saturday 3 September 2011

Digital camera

I remembered when I first tried to operate a film camera many years ago it was a disaster.  I cannot get the focus, exposure, etc. right or really understood what they were all about.  The digital camera makes a lot of difference in photography.  Auto mode, auto focus, auto white balance, etc.

I use manual mode to improve my understanding of the camera's many features.  The more one understands one's own camera, the skill will improve and the results will be better.  Even a compact camera can produce  a beautiful picture.  I find it important to read the camera's manual which can help to adjust the settings to suit my style.

So pick up a digital camera and start to enjoy a good hobby.  In fact many people already owns a camera.  Some use it once in a while only.  What a pity.

No comments:

Post a Comment