Saturday 26 August 2023

Another ear infection!

 OMG! What's going on.  A few days ago I got another ear infection.  This is always painful.  I got up in the middle of the night shivering and shaking all over.  I can't even hold a cup of warm water given by my wife.  On top of this I cannot stand up at all.  This is terrible.

I really hated it.  Worrying everyone for no good reason.  This only set me back further from recovery.  Why, why, why.  This is not the way I choose to live my old age, and definitely not right to put so much anxiety and pressure onto my spouse.  I hate it!!!

Two of my neighbours who passed away some time ago used to talk to me about their pain and how they wished they could die soon.  Both were on wheel chair and incapable of looking after themselves.  No old folks would want to live like this.  This is torturešŸ˜®.



No comments:

Post a Comment