Friday 24 November 2023

Peace

 Yes it is so 'peaceful' without all the pain to my ear and neck.  I just cannot imagine a one time radiation can caused such a long time misery.  I had done 5 radiation within a week in the beginning of my cancer treatment and I had not experience such pain/misery. 

My bones are damaged by cancer and also due to old age.  Every now and then I will feel pain all over my body.  This is tolerable except in some areas where I am suffering from muscle atrophy.  Not only pain, the area where there is more loss of muscle, I do experience weakness in those areas.  The muscle/fat act as a layer of protection to the bones and without it I need to sit on added cushion on toilet seat, etc. Our muscle also help in the movement of our limbs .  

I just need some adjustment to my movement and the way I do things, meaning, be more careful.  I am happy with my condition now.

No comments:

Post a Comment